Thursday, November 21, 2013

Potting table has been listed:)

Finally got the potting table listed in etsy.. 

I almost don't want to part with it.. But I've got to clear out this house so I can make room for new stuff.. 

I've also reduced the prices on a few things to try and clear out my inventory.. 

And hopefully before Christmas I can get the Christmas stuff listed. I did make some Christmas tree shelves using different trims:) but still need to add a star to the top... They look much better in person- I've been slowly dragging out the Christmas stuff to try and take some great pictures, just keep getting sidetracked... 


 I am moving at a snails pace over here, I do apologize.. You know how life can be sometimes. I still can't find my muse... Makes it really hard to be creative.. I just miss having full use of my hand and need to suck it up... You can see how much of the tip I lost- and oneday I will get it fixed! It still hurts- and is making me sad. I just want my old life back... 
... Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Every thing is lovely.

Unknown said...

Hi Katie,
How do you look at a post of your homes such as your hobbit house (or Katie's Conner). Clicking on the picture dosen't work so is there any other way.
Best wishes,
Olive

Katie said...

Hi Malia:) If you scroll all the way to the bottom of my page, you will see labels that should lead you to where you want to be. I hope that helps:) Thanks!!
Katie